Sunday 11 April 2010

Task 17

1./ Would you buy my production?













You can see 5 people would buy my production and 5 people wouldn’t.


2./ Do you like the use of colours?









You can see that 7 people liked the colours I used and 3 people didn’t.



3./ What do you like about my magazine?

















You can see that most people liked my images that I used on my production.




4./ What do you dislike about my production?











You can see most people dislike the colours I used on my production.



5./ Do you think there are enough cover lines and information on the front cover?









Most people thought I had enough cover lines on my production.



6./ Do you think the age range 16-21 is appropriate?


All my participants thought the age range, 16-21 is appropriate.



7./ Would you pay £2.00-£2.50 for my magazine?










Most people wouldn’t pay £2.00-£2.50 for my production.




8./ Do you think the pictures on the contents page are appropriate?


9 out of 10 people thought my pictures were appropriate for my production.




9./ Do you think the image used on my double page spread is appropriate for the title?


Also 9 out of 10 people thought my image for my double page spread was appropriate.




10./ If you could change anything on my production, what would you change?

















You can see that my 10 participants would change all different things on my production.



No comments:

Post a Comment